This temple consecrated on the eighth day of the bright fortnight of Vaisakh in 1819 A.D. is located in the heart of Suthari Village. Its presiding deity is Lord Ghritakalol Parshwanath, whose white idol, about 30 cm in height, depicts him in padmasana posture.
There are many stories of miracle associated with the idol. A more recent miracle is reported from the recent celebrations of the 2500th anniversary of the nirvana of Lord Mahavir. A large function had been arranged, but there had been no rain for four years, and the organizers were anxious about meeting the needs of the gathering that was expected. A devotee had a dream in which it was revealed to him that water could be obtained by digging nine-foot deep pit in the dry bed of the village lake. The instruction followed and indeed an abundance of water was discovered.
The temple is notable for the exquisite carvings on its spire, and for ancient and distinctive coated idols of Lord Gautamswami and Padmavati Devi within. Close by is a dharamshala with food facilities.
Suthari is 12 km. from Kothara, 96 km. from Bhuj and 161 km. from Gandhidham. The nearest railhead is Bhuj, though more train serves Gandhidham. Buses and taxis ply right up to the temple. The nearest airport is Bhuj, connected by daily flights to Mumbai. For those desirous of combining pilgrimage and tourism, Kachchh not only has many important Jain pilgrimage centers, but also magnificent landscapes, grand monuments, rich craft traditions exquisite cuisine, and colorful and hospitable people.